As a continual commitment to our customer, GeoShack announces the GeoShack Advantage program – a suite of professional support services designed to maximize productivity. GeoShack Advantage Services provide a total support solution through unlimited on-site, phone and online support, equipment loaners and professional training GeoShack University.
Scott Beathard, President stated, “No other dealer organization offers such a unique and comprehensive package of support services. We understand that our customers have made a major investment and need to get the most out of it. There is nothing like it on our industry.”
When you put technology at the heart of your business, your ability to maximize your investment depends on how effectively you can put the technology to work. Ensure success with GeoShack Advantage, tailored services from experts who understand your unique jobsite requirements. GeoShack Advantage services are available from our 22 retail locations in the US and Canada, and through our online outlet at www.GeoShackDirect.com or call (469) 209-7737 in the US and (905) 581-0777 in Canada.
GeoShack Advantage Services Include: (Click on link for more information) Download Brochure >>
Machine Control Support Programs for:
- GPS Receivers
- Robotic Total Stations
- Data Collectors
- Total Stations
- Auto Levels / Theodolites
- Services Included:
- Free loaners during the “Total Care” period (12 months). We will strive to provide a like kind and quality loaner, usually within 24 hours.
- For lasers, auto levels, theodolites, total stations, and robotic total stations:
- One (1) free calibration. Redeemable within the “Total Care” program period.
- GPS receivers:
- 1 free firmware upgrade. Redeemable during the “Total Care” program period.
- Access to the GeoShack Support website.
- Unlimited support by phone or at any GeoShack location.
- LIVE Phone Support for Jobsite Critical Issues
- Assist Users With All Aspects of Equipment Operation
- Open from 7 am – 6 pm Central Time
- US (469) 209-7737 | Canada (905) 581-0777
GeoShack University – Education and Training Programs
- Classes Led by Factory Certified Instructors
- Group Training at Regular Intervals throughout the US and Canada
- Custom Group or Individual Training Available at Your Office or Jobsite
Sitelink 3D– Advanced Communications System Features:
- Text messaging
- File transfer
- Visibility and tracking
- RTK Distribution
- Alarms for an array of functions – geo-fencing, notable machine functions, ect
- Remote access and support