DALLAS, TX – GeoShack North America, Inc. announces the launch of the GeoShack Advantage Services, a suite of professional support services to help customers maximize productivity. The GeoShack Advantage programs enable our customers to increase efficiency by providing unlimited phone, jobsite, and online support, equipment loaners and training through GeoShack University. GeoShack Advantage services are available from our 22 retail locations in the US and Canada, and through our online outlet at www.GeoShackDirect.com.
“No other dealer organization offers such a unique and comprehensive package of support services. We understand that our customers have made a major investment and need to get the most out of it. There is nothing like it in our industry.” said Scott Beathard, President of GeoShack North America, Inc.
- Machine Control Support Programs:
- Covering the Construction, Landfill, Mining, Agriculture Industries
- Programs includes: On-site support, training, loaners, unlimited phone support
- Total Care:
- Includes loaners, calibration, unlimited phone support
- Technical Support Call Center:
- Live professional telephone critical user issues
- Assist GeoShack users with all aspects of equipment operation
- Open 7 am to 6 pm Central Time.
- GeoShack University:
- Classes led by factory certified instructors
- Held at convenient locations throughout the US and Canada.
- Training available at your office or job site.
- SiteLink 3D:
- Text Messaging ○ Remote Support ○ Visibility and Tracking
- Remote File Transfers ○ RTK Distribution
Victor Rowland, Operations Manager, stated, “The GeoShack Advantage helps companies maximize their investment through support programs, training, technical support call center and increased productivity with SiteLink 3D. GeoShack Advantage gives its partners a true advantage over the competition.”
GeoShack is the leading distributor of leveling, alignment, measurement, guidance and grade control solutions to the Construction, Survey, Agricultural, Landfill, Mining, and Industrial markets in North America. GeoShack is committed to find the best solution to fit your needs. It is our priority to bring you the best sales and support from each of our 22 locations.
GeoShack operates under the concept, “Everything for Jobsite Accuracy”. At each location contractors, farmers and surveyors can find a wide selection of construction lasers, total stations, robotic instruments, GPS Survey systems, optical instruments, 2D & 3D machine control systems, GPS based agricultural guidance and auto-steer systems, variable rate control technology, software for a multitude of applications, and a complete line of supplies and accessories. GeoShack is the retail division of GeoShack North America, Inc., an organization with sales professionals and technical service and support specialists in 22 major market areas in North America with over 120 employees.
® 2004 GeoShackis a registered trademark of GeoShack North America Inc.