For consideration, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
GeoShack is actively seeking a self–motivated and detail-oriented Inventory Coordinator to be based in Toronto, Ontario. This person will be responsible for all GeoShack’s inventory in Canada.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Implement inventory management policies deemed necessary by the GeoShack North America Inventory/Purchasing Manager and the management team.
- Administer and participate in and report on monthly physical inventory counts throughout Canada.
- Work with GeoShack Canada Administration to manage and minimize freight and duties.
- Facilitate the liquidation of slow moving inventory.
- Continually research missing inventory and improve processes to decrease losses.
- Assist the GeoShack North America Inventory/Purchasing Manager in the management of historical data and sales opportunities used to make purchasing decisions.
- Update and maintain serial status records.
- Assist all inside counter sales/admin personnel to set up and maintain new and used product displays in all retail showrooms.
- Set up preferred stock levels and reorder points for the faster turning items in each retail location.
- Identify and implement new product opportunities, especially for our retail showrooms.
- Initiate stocking purchase orders and work with the vendors to facilitate timely deliveries.
- Work with counter sales and admin teams to maximize inventory utilization.
- 2-5 years proven experience in managing inventory.
- Experience in 2D and 3D machine control equipment, surveying instruments or GPS products is a plus.
- Self-motivated and able to work independently as well as part of a team in a fast-paced environment with multiple projects, tight deadlines and changing priorities.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills are a must.
- Ability to communicate in both French and English is a plus.
- Competitive Salary + Bonus
- Prescription Coverage and Dental Insurance
- RRSP with company match
- Employer paid Life Insurance
- Employer paid Long-term Disability Insurance
- Paid Time Off policy
- Holiday Pay