Mining Support Program
In addition to the installation of your Mining 3D Machine Control System and the initial training provided on system operation, site calibrations, set up and data creation, GeoShack Support will provide the following support for one year if purchased.
Download GeoShack Mining Systems Support Brochure
For more information about GeoShack Mining Support Agreements please contact your nearest GeoShack location by clicking here.
|Mining Support Includes:
- 2 days on-site training in addition to initial training.
- Unlimited telephone support.
- Unlimited on-site field support.
- Loaner components of defective or damaged equipment, if repair or replacement cannot be provided within 48 hours from the time of determined problem.
- Travel time and mileage within 100 miles of our GeoShack facilities included.
- Includes on-site labor for diagnosis of problem.
- Includes on-site labor for removal and installation of defective or damaged components.
- Repair of defective components covered under the manufacturer’s standard or extended (if applicable) warranty included. Component repair or replacement due to misuse or abuse is at the customer’s expense and our current labor rates will apply.
- Access to GeoShack Support Site
- Annual 21 point machine inspection (Firmware, calibrations). Performed in the last month of the current support agreement.
For more information about GeoShack Landfill Support Agreements please contact your nearest GeoShack location by clicking here.