The new GTS-750 series total stations are the most advanced, state-of-the-art technology available for the professional surveyor. Powerful? How about its 400MHz Intel processor running Windows CE, or the unprecedented 3000 meter prism range of the GPT-751 and 753. And the on-board TopSURV software quickly and easily guides you through the most demanding field applications.
GTS-750 Features: Product Brochure
- Advanced 400MHz Intel Windows CE operating system with TopSURV on-board software
- Larger, backlit keypad with bright, color LCD touch-screen display
- CF card, USB Type A and USB mini slots delivers new storage and transfer capabilities
- Increased battery capacity (5000mAh) and operating time
- Slimmed down size…8% smaller than the GPT-7000 or GTS-720
- Increased performance with no increase in price
Available in 1”, 3”, or 5” accuracy models, the GTS-750 can fit any job requirement without breaking your budget. The 1” and 3” versions have dual displays, while the 5” versions sport a single display. Range to a single prism is 3,000 meters for all models except the GTS-755, which is 2000 meters.