Point Manager has new features!
Point Manager is a plug-in for Revit® and AutoCAD® that provides a complete office-to-field workflow for contractors and is now compatible with Autocad and Revit 2022. Other new features include integrated MAGNET data converter, and integrated “Auto-updates”. Automate point creation – easily import & export layout files to and from a robotic total station. Import robotic total station field measurements to generate point and deviation reports, profiles, and surfaces. Adopt an improved digital layout workflow to increase efficiency, accuracy and reduce
• Reduce time and cost of construction layout
• Avoid construction errors and rework
• Improve field productivity
• Simplify the BIM-to-field process
• New: Now compatible with Autocad and Revit 2022
• New: Integrated MAGNET data converter (combines background files & points into single MJF.Zip or MXL.zip)
• New: Integrated “Auto-updates” so users can search for latest version of Point Manager within the software
• Automatically create points on objects
• Export background files and points to robotic total stations
• Import field points back into the original model
• Add coordinate systems that match the job site
• Compare points, perform QA/QC and generate advanced point comparison reports
Point Manager is Only Available in the North America market.