© 2019 GeoShack. All rights reserved
LANDFILL SUPPORT PROGRAM
In addition to the installation of your Landfill 3D Machine Control System and the initial training provided on system operation, site calibrations, set up and data creation, GeoShack Support will provide the following support for one year if purchased.
Landfill Support Includes:
- Unlimited telephone support.
- 3 days of onsite training. (additional training provided at no charge)
- Unlimited onsite field support.
- Loaner components of defective or damaged equipment if repair or replacement cannot be provided within 48 hours from the time of the determined problem.
- No Charge on GeoShack University.
- No charge for travel time and mileage within 100 miles of our GeoShack facilities.
- No charge for onsite labor for the diagnosis of the problem.
- No charge for onsite labor for removal and installation of defective or damaged components.
- No charge for repair of defective components covered under the manufacturer’s standard or extended (if applicable) warranty. Any damage caused by misuse or abuse is not covered by this agreement. Component repair or replacement is at the customer’s expense and our current labor rates will apply.
- GeoShack will conduct at the customer’s option, a one-day advanced seminar for office and/or field personnel. It is recommended that this seminar be held at least 90 days after the initial use of the system.
- Access to GeoShack Web Training.
- 10% Discount on GeoShack Data Preparation.
- 10% Discount on GeoNet subscriptions.
- Annual 21 point machine inspection (Firmware, calibrations). Performed in the last month of the current support agreement.