The HiPer HR GNSS receiver overcomes field challenges with a unique blend of technologies. If you’re under tree cover, can’t get the pole plumb, need superb accuracy, work in wet conditions, or all of the above, you’ll be free to do your best work.
As part of the Elite Survey Suite, you get a range of configurations and options. Topcon’s hybrid positioning solution allows you to work with your robotic station while using GPS. Other configurations include using network correction, mounted to a vehicle, grade checking with Millimeter GPS, or as a base/rover combination with a long-range radio. The HR combines the features to help you succeed.
You can choose between UHF 410-470 Mhz or Spread Spectrum license-free 915 Mhz radios. If your job does not allow radio communication you can connect using cellular, or the built-in Longlink long-range Bluetooth. The Topcon HiPer HR gives you the ultimate in GNSS technology.
- Next generation under canopy reception
- Rugged, waterproof IP67 environmental design
- Cellular, LongLink and Radio communications all integrated
- 452 Universal Tracking channels
- Unique 9-axis TILT compensation
- Internal Wi-Fi and multi-spectrum Bluetooth
- Removable, hot-swappable batteries