The David White LT8-300LTU Line Transfer Unit with 360-degree telescope rotation allows you to see directly below the instrument for pipe laying applications.
This instrument allows you to measure horizontal angles to within 5-minute accuracy, but you cannot read or measure vertical angles. It is also ideal for vertical plumbing applications and running pipelines.
- Circle Lock– Assures accuracy by preventing the horizontal circle from being moved accidentally
- Solid three-piece standard- engineered to protect against dirt, damage and costly repairs.
- Wide-stance ball bearing center assures smooth movement and superior alignment control.
- Top-mounted vial is out in the open and easy to see.
- Focus knob is easy to reach, no matter what angle you’re shooting.
- 26-power magnification
- ±3/16-in at 150-ft (4.75mm at 45m) leveling accuracy
- Up to 400-ft (120m) range
- Horizontal circle, lock, and tangent
- Vertical arc, lock, and tangent
- 1:100 stadia with glass reticle
- Weight (Instrument Only): 9.5 lb (4.31 kg)