The F631 is Futtura’s all-new multi-GNSS, multifrequency smart antenna. The F631 provides robust performance and high precision in a compact and rugged package. With multiple wireless communication ports and an open GNSS interface, the F631 can be used in a variety of operating modes. Use the F631 as a precise base station sending RTK to your existing rover network. Turn F631 into a lightweight and easy to use rover by connecting it to your base via UHF radio or cellular network. The built-in web user interface (WebUI) can be used to monitor and control the receiver status and operation, as well as to upgrade the F631 with new firmware and activations. F631 is Athena enabled.
• Multi-frequency GPS, GLONASS, BeiDou, Galileo, QZSS, IRNSS, and Atlas L-band
• Long-range RTK baselines up to 31 miles with fast acquisition times
• UHF (400 MHz & 900 MHz), cellular, Bluetooth, and Wi-Fi wireless communication
• Athena GNSS engine providing best-in-class RTK performance
• Internal sensor corrects collected point coordinates to within 2 cm
• Hot swappable batteries