Lay out or survey more points precisely and in less time, while improving quality and consistency. Easy-to-use digital processes with repeatable accurate results mean less rework and better-quality control. Built for jobsite mobility, GT is one professional tool that does it all for layout, survey and machine guidance.
- Precise positioning with single-person operation
- High-speed advanced ultrasonic motors
- Easy to use with MAGNET or Pocket3D software
- Seamless integration into BIM workflows
- Available in GT-1200 and GT-600 models with multiple accuracy levels
- Three-year instrument and five-year motor warranty
- Ultra-rugged IP65 dust and water resistance
- UltraTrac™ prism tracking
- Maintain work pace with total station locked onto the prism, even in challenging environments
UltraTrac™ prism tracking
Keep working with the total station locked onto the prism even in challenging environments.
LongLink™ Bluetooth® communication
Better reliability and longer-distance communication between instrument and controller.
Engage fast, precise instrument motors for intelligent control of robotic total station.
Reestablish prism lock with a single tap.
Measure or lay out directly to any point or feature, including laser pointer guidance.
Integrate GNSS technology to accurately measure points — even when line of sight is not possible — reducing unnecessary setups.