The iX Series robotic total stations are a trimmed-down, high-performance solution. You get the efficiency of a single-operator robotic system, the power of long-range reflectorless measurements, and performance as a hybrid positioning solution.
UltraSonic technology is the driving force for the iX Series. The UltraSonic motors are the thinnest, lightest, and most powerful on the market – providing you with the smoothest and most accurate prism-tracking possible. It’s a difference you can see and hear immediately. With a rotation speed of 150° per second, no matter how fast you move, or how many obstacles are in the way, you cannot outrun the iX.
Our new UltraTrac technology gives you increased prism-tracking strength in all conditions. Advanced instrument algorithms deliver the confidence you need to move ahead. It’s not that you lose line of sight, it’s how fast you can reacquire and get back to work.
Ultra-slim and reliable
Featuring a remarkably slimmed down design, the compact system is a third smaller and lighter than previous robotic instruments, yet twice as fast. Without traditional gears or wearing parts, the UltraSonic motors are much more rugged and durable – lasting four times longer than previous total stations, and we back it with a five-year warranty.
- Precise positioning with single-person operation
- High-speed advanced ultrasonic motors
- Easy-to-use with MAGNET or GeoPro software
- Seamless integration into BIM workflows
- Available in iX-1200 and iX-600 models with multiple accuracy levels
- Three-year instrument and five-year motor warranty
- Ultra-rugged IP65 dust and water resistance