Light enough to be worn on a backpack, carried by a Segway or strapped to a car’s roof, the Optech Maverick mobile mapping system sets a high bar for size, portability, and versatility. The Maverick is as powerful as it is portable, collecting hundreds of thousands of lidar points per second, 360° camera imagery and position and orientation data, all in a >9 kg package. This flexibility lets surveyors use the Maverick for asset mapping, transportation safety, construction, rail utilities, 3D modeling and more, even in locations like alleys and trails that are inaccessible to larger vehicles.
Advantages & Features
- Ultra-light, compact body
- Flexibility to survey previously inaccessible locations
- Low power and completely wireless
- Rapid lidar surveying with co-registered images
- Integrated INS for easy geo-referencing
- Easy mounting solutions for rapid setup and teardown.
- High-speed lidar, up to 700,000 points per second
- Camera covering up to 90% of a full sphere
- Wireless operation
- Unique mounting options including rapid rail, vehicle and backpack
- Real-time display and feedback software
- Distillery software for imaging, lidar and GPS post-processing