Redefine the capabilities of your dozer. The MC-X MAX system uses enables you to blade faster and smarter, without the need of a mast.
The increased response time enables you to make tighter turns, cut smoother grades, and expand your work potential beyond normal automated dozing applications.
- Grade on any slope with rapid blade response times
- Mastless, no more daily set up and takedown procedure
- No blade bouncing
- Single or dual antenna configurations
- Supports 4-way, 6-way, fixed and pitch enabled blades
- Perform detailed as-builts with “bottom of the track” data
MC-X3 Dozer Availability
These dozer models are currently supported and many more are in the final phases of testing, validation, and documentation. Look for upcoming announcements about availability.
Caterpillar 6-way / VPAT blade type
• D6N (released)
• D6K2 (released)
• D6 (released)
• D5 (released)
• D3K2 -D5K2*
Komatsu -23 & -24 series 6-way / VPAT blade type
• D37 (released)
• D39 (released)
• D51 (released)
• D61 (released)
John Deere 6-way / VPAT blade type
• 750K & 850K (released)
• 700L (released)
• 750L (released)
• 850L (released)
• 700K and smaller*
* Dozer models in final testing and validation.