Three-dimensional grade management made easy. Real-world productivity in your pocket! Pocket 3D is all about boosting job site productivity. Once your crew has full site visibility, with constant cut-fill information, and the ability to capture any measurement, and perform fast easy topo surfaces, there is almost no end to how they can apply these capabilities on a busy job site. Verify bid specifications, set out grade stakes, collect as-built for water valves, collect progress data, perform quality control, and on and on.
Pocket 3D is also Sitelink3D-ready. Every GNSS rover in the field can be in direct two-way communication with every other team member in the system, with data, text and files. Site plan changes, localizations, crew management, and much more become instantaneous. And from the office, your crew leaders can be in constant contact with you.
- User interface easy to learn and use
- Deliver files directly to 3D-equipped machines
- Stakeout any features in the design
- Topo or auto-topo surfaces and calculate volumes
- Collect as-built data as points, lines, surfaces, or volumes
- Compatible with all Topcon GNSS receivers and robotic systems